View Single Post
Old 05-09-2019, 04:46 PM   #9607 (permalink)
JARblue
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 11 Z34, 98 E36 M3
JARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rusty View Post
Just get the nickle and be done with it. It's all you need. No use in driving yourself crazy over anti-seize. Use the nickle for everything. Forget about the nuke grade. It means that it meets what specs they have for it. It's not worth the extra money they charge for it. Unless you can get it for free.
Cheers

Then I might as well get the nuclear grade. It's 3-4 times the cost per unit but I can get it in smaller and more reasonable quantities that will cost me less out of pocket. If I use up the first oz quicker than expected, then I'll grab a larger quantity of the non-nuke stuff next time

2011 370Z 6MT Sport Gun Metallic | ARC | CJM | Ecutek | FI | Fujimura | R2C | SPL | Stillen | TWM | Z1 | ZSpeed |
JARblue is offline   Reply With Quote