View Single Post
Old 02-02-2010, 11:06 AM   #10 (permalink)
ChrisSlicks
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 09 370Z Sport M6
ChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond reputeChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond reputeChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond reputeChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond reputeChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond reputeChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond reputeChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond reputeChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond reputeChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond reputeChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond reputeChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by midian View Post
So how do they ride is it stiff? are they sticky and grippy? or do you think they are better than the stock bridgestone runflats that came stock? unless you had the 18" yokohamas? hmm i need tires really bad the white tread is coming out already lol. so im looking to buy today. Please let me know.

ChrisSlicks: As far as ride i like both nice compliant ride and performance, i know runflats are always very stiff and ride hard so im thinking that these non funflats should help just a bit. but as for right now i dont hate the ride im ok with it. But it wouldnt hurt to have a little more comfort. and as for auto x im not there yet but i do wanna try some day as well as some drags i was never really into any of this but kinda seems like FUN!
The stock Bridgestones were not runflats.

The NT-05 and the Bridgestone RE-11's are some of the stickiest street tires out there. They are not the quietest or the most comfortable but they do over very high levels of performance especially in warmer dry weather. In the tire world comfort and grip live at opposite ends of the spectrum, you need to decide where your requirements fall.

If you wanted compliance going to the 20" rims may have been a mistake. I'm sure they look pimpin but you are loosing sidewall height which is going to make the ride harsher.
ChrisSlicks is offline   Reply With Quote