View Single Post
Old 05-03-2019, 03:44 PM   #8943 (permalink)
Ghostvette
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 15 Magma Red 6MT
Ghostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hotrodz View Post
Anytime my friend...it would be cool if we could arrange to meet up at High Plains Raceway in Colorado. That would be about halfway in between for Rusty and I. Also, we might be able to meet up in Vegas on one of your trips. One of the organisations I run with does one track day in April each year at Las Vegas Motor Speedway. Or make a weekend trip to Phoenix and you can stay with me at my brother house and race on his sims setup and spend the weekend at the track with us.
Noted. I'm hoping to get back to traveling sometime soon, depending on what the company does. I'm hoping to still be employed at the same company when the first of July rolls around...