View Single Post
Old 05-03-2019, 03:43 PM   #8941 (permalink)
JARblue
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 11 Z34, 98 E36 M3
JARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jwick View Post
Need to learn off to fly fish
Go to Orvis store. Ask to learn some of the basics. They will take you outside and teach you. No charge. Many of their stores offer free lessons on a regular schedule and some will even have outings that get you out on the water. All free. You don't have to buy anything.

Their products are expensive. But the customer service is tremendous. Most of their rods have a 25 year no-questions-asked warranty. The warranty on the rod I just bought even includes a 48 hour turnaround. My buddy had one that was 24 years old and the Orvis guide he was with told him to run over it with his truck and get a new one that is far superior. They rebuilt my reel internals when I let some saltwater get inside and replaced the damaged footing from when I dropped it - cost me $30 including shipping both ways.

2011 370Z 6MT Sport Gun Metallic | ARC | CJM | Ecutek | FI | Fujimura | R2C | SPL | Stillen | TWM | Z1 | ZSpeed |
JARblue is offline   Reply With Quote