View Single Post
Old 04-30-2019, 11:09 AM   #135 (permalink)
FPenvy
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 15 GT-R BE/09 370Z
FPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chuck33079 View Post
Exactly. A lot of the hate is from the fact that no one has seen or touched a kit in person, despite the fact that this kit was posted up here years ago. There really hasn't been much in the way of results or finished builds to look at. At this point, instead of dyno sheets and finished builds all we've seen is a bunch of "gonna" and "should".

Look, all it's going to take to turn this around is good results. R&D often takes so much longer than originally expected that it seems like it'll never be done. I just think RJM was a little early on their announcements for the kit. There's always a bunch of setbacks on new ideas, so maybe it would be better if everything was kept a little quieter until the end was in sight.
not to jump in on anyone's side here but i've seen/touched this kit a good bit at last years zdayz. seen the car running and ripping with it so it does work idk anything more though.

324whp/258wtq AAM Tuned |F.I. NonRes CF CBE/NonRes TestPipes #373|UpRev Tuner|Akuma Motorsports Intakes|Z1 34 Row Oil Cooler
Quote:
Originally Posted by F.I. Inc. View Post
Yes, they are Tony approved! Frank, when I get around to it, I may put your pipes into production. We will call them, "The FP" option.
-Tony