View Single Post
Old 04-26-2019, 10:22 PM   #20 (permalink)
Quicksilvers
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2017 370z
Quicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond repute
Lightbulb

I beg to differ seeing how I met the people how produce the AAM Competition Performance VQ37 intake manifold their quality control is actually very good and any issues with their intake manifolds they manufacture will be corrected immediately aspecially with their valued customers in the Z and G community. This intake manifold is by no means cheap either 2K+ depending on what options you want. Also don’t forget the AAM Competition Performance VQ37 intake manifold is proven to make power on our VQ37HR platform I seen this for myself on the AAM Competition dyno and supporting big power on FI set ups.
Quicksilvers is offline   Reply With Quote