View Single Post
Old 04-24-2019, 04:20 PM   #72 (permalink)
AstatenateZ
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 2012 370Z
AstatenateZ is on a distinguished road

If I know one thing at all, I love the owners and this forum minus the fact the 350z owners are starting to be able to afford 370's and rice them up LOL!

GTR and more so, Z will always have a forever spot in my heart. It appears the whole purpose of this thread = to boost the Z will not happen on my 10k planned budget, nor be worth it keeping the 7A trans.

I'm disappointed with Nissan as we all are like you stated FP! No arguments to be made. I accept the fact GTR just isn't what I thought it'd be now that I am finally able to plan / afford one... I guess I am a HP guy and I just want lots of power. Ive always wanted to try something diff. This is my 2nd 370, I've owned b8 s4 audi, lifted 11' GMC Sierra, 5.0 mustang 13', and multiple sport bikes. I think I'm going to try muscle car once again! There's not many ZL1's around here, nor hellcats. So when they're spotted people "Awww" over them! I'm just not seeing it being worth it. Never meant to put them down.

I still love all you guys tho!! And will be on the forum until I sale it.

Which puzzles me, how much are 2012 370z sport/touring w/ 60k miles, FBO + TUNED and lots of misc. suspension / cosmetic mods going for these days?