View Single Post
Old 04-24-2019, 12:05 PM   #61 (permalink)
FPenvy
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 15 GT-R BE/09 370Z
FPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by AstatenateZ View Post
I've seem to of rustled some jimmies, I do apologize. I'm just stating that (don't forget) the GTR is STILL my dream car, but they're going to have to come down in price before I consider it. 480/545 is just not enough for what you get, I had a 2013 5.0 in 2014 and had fun with it. Maybe I am a muscle car guy. I'm also in the south where v8 is everything. And ZL1's and Hellcats are like the icon locally. I also do not care what others think, simply stating the girl wasn't too far off, hinting that the GTR is dated and needs a redesign. As well as the Z. Nissan kind of upset with the whole auto show a week or so back. Didn't do much. No new Z, no new motor, nothing. Chevy at least evolves models, power, etc. Every few years to compete with Dodge and Ford.

To reiterate I am not bashing Nissan, I love my Z and GTR's I just can't justify it (right now) and am currently a little disappointed with Nissan.
didnt rustle anything. i'm just responding and correcting some of your *random rambling*. nice little touch you decided to add there......

just repeating that you're not against nissan doesnt change the fact that your view on comparisons between a gen 5 camaro and GTR are just asinine.

if you're in the south that would give you even more reason to not go with those cars. that would be the worst just buying some big muscle car only to see 10 at every light like you're driving a fuckin civic at least you'd have plenty of people to make your purchase feel better over time. i mean misery does love company

and we all are disappointed in nissan. you say it like you're the only one.

however, 2020 nismo GTR finally got the pieces it should have had (or had available as options) from the start.
324whp/258wtq AAM Tuned |F.I. NonRes CF CBE/NonRes TestPipes #373|UpRev Tuner|Akuma Motorsports Intakes|Z1 34 Row Oil Cooler
Quote:
Originally Posted by F.I. Inc. View Post
Yes, they are Tony approved! Frank, when I get around to it, I may put your pipes into production. We will call them, "The FP" option.
-Tony
FPenvy is offline   Reply With Quote