View Single Post
Old 04-23-2019, 09:05 AM   #7488 (permalink)
JARblue
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 11 Z34, 98 E36 M3
JARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bunk View Post
Went to my old mechanic that specializes in suspensions and loaned me his SnapOn Ball Joint kit, but didnt have enough clearance to use it. He said that he would drop the subframe for me if needed.
Test fitted the diff with the not so flush bushing. I have about 2-3 wraps of stud thread past the top of the nut, so I thread locked it and torqued to spec. Re-bled the brakes, put everything back together, went to start her up... battery dead. GF left the ignition on after bleeding the brakes... AGAIN!!!
Picking up the battery from auto zone, do a shake down and a proper brake bedding. If everything checks out fine today, gonna DD her for a couple days to see if anything abnormal pops up.
Sounds like a vacuum pump or power bleeder is in your future. Far cheaper than a battery

2011 370Z 6MT Sport Gun Metallic | ARC | CJM | Ecutek | FI | Fujimura | R2C | SPL | Stillen | TWM | Z1 | ZSpeed |
JARblue is offline   Reply With Quote