View Single Post
Old 04-13-2019, 10:48 AM   #54 (permalink)
UNKNOWN_370
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: well over 130m.p.h.
UNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by gomer_110 View Post
I have serious concerns about that last part there. While I don't think it'll be true super car money, my bet is on pricing above past corvette pricing. For some reason, as soon as the engine goes behind the drive the price goes up a considerable amount.
Serious concerns? That sounds so stressful. Lol. The corvette will always be the Affordable Ferrari. That's what it is. Right now going FMR is taking it out of competing with California's and pushing it with Italia's. It's base pricing should b's around 70k for a base model. Now if your dreams are owning a ZR1? Well that will probably be about 30k more than the one now. But you're probably just looking at a $10k to 15k bump. Which is fair considering the layout and that it will probably crush a Cayman to shreds? Possibly?

Quote:
Originally Posted by FPenvy View Post
i mentioned it before on here that it will most likely be 60-65k for base model then add on to go up to Z51 and Z06.
Yup... Im hearing 70k. But 60 to 70k is probably the safest bet as an entry.
For the power the LT1's are putting out now... I think that's more than fair with a 500hp LT2. And you'll have the next gen Camaro if the FR layout is still your cup of tea? I'm sure this will be like a Ferrari Italia for cayman prices. That's insane.

Last edited by UNKNOWN_370; 04-13-2019 at 10:55 AM.
UNKNOWN_370 is offline   Reply With Quote