View Single Post
Old 03-26-2019, 08:27 AM   #39 (permalink)
ImportConvert
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2019 CX5 GT Reserve
ImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zingston View Post

I love the new look of the CX5 & CX9... some of the best out there hands down. I'd totally look into it for my next SUV if it weren't for having to pull trailers (21' boat & motorcycle) once in a while. Towing capacity of the CX9 is only 3500. I think the boat is close to 5000 lbs.
Yeah, I use it for my dog, my driveway (very rural), etc. More as a CUV than a truck. Ultimately, I cannot own any sports cars except for a WRX/STI/EVO type vehicle here, due to the fact that I live kindof off the beaten path. None of those vehicles appealed to me because of the dated interior, and the fact that the performance improvement over my CX5 with the WRX is marginal, there is no place for my dog, etc.

Last edited by ImportConvert; 03-26-2019 at 08:40 AM.
ImportConvert is offline   Reply With Quote