View Single Post
Old 03-09-2019, 07:10 PM   #1252 (permalink)
Spoiler
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 21 Supra -Blk/Red
Spoiler has a reputation beyond reputeSpoiler has a reputation beyond reputeSpoiler has a reputation beyond reputeSpoiler has a reputation beyond reputeSpoiler has a reputation beyond reputeSpoiler has a reputation beyond reputeSpoiler has a reputation beyond reputeSpoiler has a reputation beyond reputeSpoiler has a reputation beyond reputeSpoiler has a reputation beyond reputeSpoiler has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rusty View Post
Another place I got sent to was Niagara Falls NY. OxyChemical to work on their steam turbines. Go across the boarder into Canukistan. 2 places we would hit all the time. The Mints, and the SunDowner strip clubs. Coming back across the boarder late at night and drunk was iffy.
I worked many times in Port Huron, MI at a place called Mueller Brass. And then we would head across the bridge to the strip clubs in Sarnia... and yes a drunken border crossing at 2 in the morning was a risk. One time, me and another guy had two very nice young ladies accompanying us on the way back.... we sure got some questions from those guys at the bridge...

Last edited by Spoiler; 03-09-2019 at 07:13 PM.
Spoiler is offline   Reply With Quote