View Single Post
Old 03-06-2019, 05:56 PM   #827 (permalink)
madwi
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Granma red Z
madwi has a reputation beyond reputemadwi has a reputation beyond reputemadwi has a reputation beyond reputemadwi has a reputation beyond reputemadwi has a reputation beyond reputemadwi has a reputation beyond reputemadwi has a reputation beyond reputemadwi has a reputation beyond reputemadwi has a reputation beyond reputemadwi has a reputation beyond reputemadwi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by old guy View Post
And that's on top of the .26 we already pay, for a total of .71 which would be the highest in the nation !! pizzes me off ! That's On top of having the highest in the nation for car insurance I figured it will cost me at least an extra $500+ a year and you know the tax will never go away and of course it isn't even a dedicated road tax, it has money for the schools and pollution

I'd propose a 1-2% income tax increase dedicated only to the roads for a specific length of time then end it !!!!
This way everyone pays, because everyone uses the roads either directly or indirectly.

Excuse my rambling, but it just pizzes me off.....
Dedicated to the roads!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA Id love that too but itll end up in the schools or to fix flints water or ect ect.
madwi is offline   Reply With Quote