View Single Post
Old 03-05-2019, 09:32 AM   #456 (permalink)
OMGWTFBBQ
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 08 SGM IS350
OMGWTFBBQ has a reputation beyond reputeOMGWTFBBQ has a reputation beyond reputeOMGWTFBBQ has a reputation beyond reputeOMGWTFBBQ has a reputation beyond reputeOMGWTFBBQ has a reputation beyond reputeOMGWTFBBQ has a reputation beyond reputeOMGWTFBBQ has a reputation beyond reputeOMGWTFBBQ has a reputation beyond reputeOMGWTFBBQ has a reputation beyond reputeOMGWTFBBQ has a reputation beyond reputeOMGWTFBBQ has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to OMGWTFBBQ

Take this advice from me: have Seb work on and complete your car. Specialty z knows their sh!t. I had a shop who works on Lambos and exotics install my supercharger. Botched the install. You can tell because my Defi gauges are zip tied to my dash. So install errors everywhere. Then I had it tuned by a legendary tuner in the industry. But here’s the thing, he only works on Honda’s so he’s familiar with the platform but not the z platform. Tune sucked and has been misfiring and running horribly for years. I finally said it was enough and towed my car 100 miles to Seb. He’s been working through the issues one by one and has kept me updated with every step of the way. I highly recommend Seb and wouldn’t take my z anywhere else.