View Single Post
Old 03-03-2019, 02:20 PM   #258 (permalink)
Rusty
Ronin Samurai - Assassin

Drives: 2011 Nismo GM 6M
Rusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond repute
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spoiler View Post
I’m going to sell my house myself. In about 6 weeks, I will list it.

I have sold three homes before and it is not too bad. It is stressful at times though, when you want things to happen, but they drag on
I've sold 2 houses. Both was sold within a week. The first one was to a young couple with no kids that we knew, They was looking for a starter home. It was a direct sell with no agent involved. The couple since have divorced and the ex husband is still here with his GF.

The second one, we used a an agent. She kind of forced us to sell low. Said if we didn't come down on price, it would sit that. We came down $5K on price and it was sold to the first couple that looked at it. The old neighbors hated me for selling the house to THAT couple. They didn't make to be good neighbors. The cops was called to the house about twice a month until the 2 boys moved out. Mom kicked them out.

浪人 - 殺し屋
"The Difficult Anytime, The Impossible By Appointment Only"
http://www.the370z.com/members-370z-...o-journal.html
Rusty is online now   Reply With Quote