View Single Post
Old 02-28-2019, 11:16 AM   #10 (permalink)
FPenvy
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 15 GT-R BE/09 370Z
FPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by infernous428 View Post
I will follow up with the alignment sheet when I get a chance. I don't really know how to read it, but everything was pretty close to the specs on the sheet (actual vs. manufacturer specs) according to what they showed me. I don't think it was a bent wheel because there's no physical damage, and before i took it to the dealers the car pulled left, and afteri took it to the dealer and they did their alignment, it started pulling right.
now by pulling right is it hard right or just slightly right when you let go. like someone mentioned above most roads have a slight grade to the curb for water dispersion.
324whp/258wtq AAM Tuned |F.I. NonRes CF CBE/NonRes TestPipes #373|UpRev Tuner|Akuma Motorsports Intakes|Z1 34 Row Oil Cooler
Quote:
Originally Posted by F.I. Inc. View Post
Yes, they are Tony approved! Frank, when I get around to it, I may put your pipes into production. We will call them, "The FP" option.
-Tony
FPenvy is offline   Reply With Quote