View Single Post
Old 02-26-2019, 02:01 PM   #436 (permalink)
cupcakez
Track Member

Drives: 2009-7AT-Base-Coup
cupcakez has a reputation beyond reputecupcakez has a reputation beyond reputecupcakez has a reputation beyond reputecupcakez has a reputation beyond reputecupcakez has a reputation beyond reputecupcakez has a reputation beyond reputecupcakez has a reputation beyond reputecupcakez has a reputation beyond reputecupcakez has a reputation beyond reputecupcakez has a reputation beyond reputecupcakez has a reputation beyond repute

Yes. Im 99.99% sure it was the same person who worked on my Red Z back when I did the initial engine swap (IPP going in for first time). That shop since then has known to be shady for quite a few things. Im sure the person who worked on it would never admit his wrong doings or mistakes on my IPP block he worked on (pulley being one of them). I dont wana start any drama so I didn't fully confront him about it but he knows what he did or didn't di. Hes lucky the engine is still running healthy though or I really would have went after him.

He denies it was him and that it was someone else who touched the engine after but fact remains is that nobody touched the pulley system after him cause there was no need to. It was just a straight swap from red to yellow lol.
Only thing taken off was the engine harness really and the belt.

Also. Update on timeline!

4th tire is coming in today instead of freaking Thursday, thank goodness.

So this pushes things a bit ahead of schedule.

Tomorrow I will do all the tire work at a local firestone in Eugenes city, and also pick up and deliver the two missing parts for the diff to be completed.

This should be the last things, and hopefully he will find time to test drive it and tune it a bit while making sure all feels safe in his standards!

More updates coming soon!