View Single Post
Old 02-24-2019, 09:02 PM   #9307 (permalink)
Rusty
Ronin Samurai - Assassin

Drives: 2011 Nismo GM 6M
Rusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond repute
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeeingAround View Post
Al made a fortune out of scaring everybody. I am sick and tired of the general term climate change and how it is abused in the news.and that it's underlying meaning is all humans are responsible for only the bad variations in temp, weather, sea level.
I am no expert on the subject, but when you only hear one side in the news like you do many other things, it makes me step back on the push.
As a famous youtuber said"
The climate is changing!!! The climate is changing!!!'
So??
'So Hands UP. Gimme all your money.'

Look up 1000Frolly on youtube if you want a counter to the scare tactics practiced on your tv set.
The new one I just read about. That humans cause the Little Ice Age from 1300 to 1800's. How can we cause both a cooling and warming?

The Roman Warm Period was a lot warmer than today.

浪人 - 殺し屋
"The Difficult Anytime, The Impossible By Appointment Only"
http://www.the370z.com/members-370z-...o-journal.html