View Single Post
Old 02-21-2019, 07:55 PM   #423 (permalink)
cupcakez
Track Member

Drives: 2009-7AT-Base-Coup
cupcakez has a reputation beyond reputecupcakez has a reputation beyond reputecupcakez has a reputation beyond reputecupcakez has a reputation beyond reputecupcakez has a reputation beyond reputecupcakez has a reputation beyond reputecupcakez has a reputation beyond reputecupcakez has a reputation beyond reputecupcakez has a reputation beyond reputecupcakez has a reputation beyond reputecupcakez has a reputation beyond repute

So I just placed an order for two tire replacements since that's all I could buy at the moment. I will eventually buy two more tires when I can, but for now -- I cannot.

The two rear tires I have on the car right now are Hankook ones which are all season. All season Front + Summer & Performance Tires Rear = Not really good ... so I will try my best to make it work to purchase 2 more MIchelin PIlot Sport 4S rear for 305s that way all 4 tires are the same type: Summer & Performance. I can probalby buy those in the beginning of March!

I purchased (x2) Michelin Pilot Sport 4S -- 275/35ZR19s.

When these two tires are delivered to Eugene's shop, I will go over to his shop and take those two tires + the current two rear bald tires to a local tire shop and have them swap out the rims and such, then bring those two back to Eugene's shop to put back onto the vehicle.

I know this size is meant to go in the front, but for now, I need to put them in the back since the current ones are bald!

Once I buy the other two 305 tires of the same type (michelin Pilot Sport 4S) I will swap the ones I just bought right now from the rear to the front, and then put THOSE two fat tires in the back.

===============================================

I was also able to return a Yellow Optima Battery back to Amazon this morning for Amazon Gift Card Credit and the customer service agent helping me out told me I could keep the battery and that there was no need to ship it back to them. He was like this is a non-refundable item but /because you are prime member/, I will return it to for you, which he did. And I got my refund credit the a couple hours later. Yay!

I also returned the other Yellow Top Optima battery to O'reilleys for full credit and that was given back to me on the same card I used, which was cool. This is how I was able to afford two new tires today, lol.

===============================================

I am hoping that the current rims on the vehicle will be able to be used on the 305s that I will get later as I do not want to get different rims!!

I do know that the current rims on the rear tires as it is right now can be transferred to the new tires I just bought because they are the exact same size, but not sure about the two in the front to be transferred to a much larger tire in the future (305s)
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Rear Tires.JPG (115.5 KB, 11 views)

Last edited by cupcakez; 02-21-2019 at 08:25 PM.
cupcakez is offline   Reply With Quote