View Single Post
Old 02-19-2019, 08:47 AM   #8446 (permalink)
Spooler
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2013 Nismo 370z
Spooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rusty View Post
With the VCS on. The car will do some weird chit. Going through a turn and the rear starts to drift out. The VCS will apply a rear brake to straighten the car out. 9 times out of 10 when it happens. The car is pointed in the wrong direction. First time it happened to me. I was doing a trackday with an instructor with me. He accused me of hitting the brakes. I told him it wasn't me but the car. He didn't believe me until I showed him the video. My foot never touched the brake pedal. It was still on the gas. From that point on. It has been off. Now I can shut the YAW sensor off completely.
I am fixing mine up shortly. I am having 2 similar switches installed by the cup holder. One for the diff cooler and one for that damn Yaw sensor. It is getting discombobulated.