View Single Post
Old 02-18-2019, 09:40 AM   #8220 (permalink)
Zoren 370
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 11 Nissan 370 M6
Zoren 370 has a reputation beyond reputeZoren 370 has a reputation beyond reputeZoren 370 has a reputation beyond reputeZoren 370 has a reputation beyond reputeZoren 370 has a reputation beyond reputeZoren 370 has a reputation beyond reputeZoren 370 has a reputation beyond reputeZoren 370 has a reputation beyond reputeZoren 370 has a reputation beyond reputeZoren 370 has a reputation beyond reputeZoren 370 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bunk View Post
Zoren, I thought you were in San Diego? I thought I saw a post saying you found an abandoned mine to fly your drone? I hadnt flown mine in forever because beaches/mountains around here are played out.
That must be my clone...or lost brother...My Dad said he did manwhore as sideline to make both ends meet. He was discharged from the navy in San Diego when he was caught by his commander stealing his ( the commander) lipsticks in his office drawers.

No wonder he(commander) requested to have his cannons colored Pink. He (Comander) was honorably discharged and opened a hair saloon in the Phillippines! Poor gay.

At least he found his happiness!