View Single Post
Old 02-16-2019, 02:11 PM   #4 (permalink)
Quicksilvers
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2017 370z
Quicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond repute

Yes to my knowledge there is no micron data or I do not know of anyone that has tested the air filters Z1 uses on their Z1 Motorsports full length CAI. I do know from previous Z enthusiasts that have purchased the Z1 Motorsports full length CAI that Z1 claims that the air filters they use are their own and they manufacture them and I don’t know the filtration rating comparing to other brand air filters like K&N,AEM,Green air filters etc. You can do your own testing though. I do know depending on how is installing the Z1 Motorsports CAI full length CAI or the Stillen Gen 3 full length CAI the silicone coupler can possibly rub against the air condition lines but I have never seen the actual metal tubing rub against or hit the air condition lines though. Both the Z1 Motorsports and Stillen Gen 3 CAI’s have both been proven to make whp and wtq over the stock genuine Nissan plastic air boxes. The only air filters I have ever see that showed any micron data for their brand air filters were K&N air filters and Green air filters. If you install any full length cold air induction kit that is out of the engine bay your air filters will get dirty faster. I do know the Z1 Motorsports and Stillen both highly recommend replacing or cleaning their air filters for their full length and short ram intakes at least once a per year.
Quicksilvers is offline   Reply With Quote