View Single Post
Old 02-16-2019, 10:10 AM   #383 (permalink)
cupcakez
Track Member

Drives: 2009-7AT-Base-Coup
cupcakez has a reputation beyond reputecupcakez has a reputation beyond reputecupcakez has a reputation beyond reputecupcakez has a reputation beyond reputecupcakez has a reputation beyond reputecupcakez has a reputation beyond reputecupcakez has a reputation beyond reputecupcakez has a reputation beyond reputecupcakez has a reputation beyond reputecupcakez has a reputation beyond reputecupcakez has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by madwi View Post
Hey, man. You like to play cards at all? We get a game of poker going every now and then... Hope your luck changes for the better, soon.
You and me both man.
I really hope it changes for the better too.
Tbh, 2019 has been better overall than 2018 has.

Last year in the first 2 months of 2018 my engine threw a rod causing 3 giant holes in it.

This year first two months I only lost the compresser idler pulley lol.

And yes I love cards xD

I appreciate you all and for following this rough journey of mine, and for always supporting the entire time. It really does mean a lot and I wanted to share that with you all

My hope is that leaving the car with Eugene for a few days, the car will be street driveable without something popping off, leaking, overheating, breaking, etc. Haha.

Will defs keep you all updated!!!