View Single Post
Old 02-16-2019, 09:53 AM   #8032 (permalink)
Leingod
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: In Circles
Leingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JLarson View Post
Absolutely true. If you guys are going to meet up for some stuff, let me know, I might be able to take the trip to lend a hand. I have a cheapo transmission jack too if it's needed, and Madwi can probably ship us a flywheel holder.
I doubt we'd have enough time to do a whole clutch change over a single Saturday and half of a Sunday. I'll be more than happy just learning how to measuring and cut the hood followed by swapping calipers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bunk View Post
The calipers come silver already, but textured. Im gonna spray some filler primer to smoothen it out some before the color.
Do the brackets need to be painted? I am going to also test out your purchase method for these and will attempt to paint them myself.