View Single Post
Old 02-15-2019, 08:54 PM   #380 (permalink)
cupcakez
Track Member

Drives: 2009-7AT-Base-Coup
cupcakez has a reputation beyond reputecupcakez has a reputation beyond reputecupcakez has a reputation beyond reputecupcakez has a reputation beyond reputecupcakez has a reputation beyond reputecupcakez has a reputation beyond reputecupcakez has a reputation beyond reputecupcakez has a reputation beyond reputecupcakez has a reputation beyond reputecupcakez has a reputation beyond reputecupcakez has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by redondoaveb View Post
Get it to Eugene.
On it already. I let him know that next week I will bring the car to him either if it's drive-able by tomorrow I will drive it there sometime next week, or I will get it towed there using 1/4 of my AAA tows of the year.

He said it was alright to bring it to him.

He was actually supposed to look at it anyways but the car broke before I could even get it to him and it was raining over there too so that's another reason why he told me not to bring it to him.

EDIT:

I'm having AAA tow it to his house tomorrow morning. Since they are least busy at that time and least traffic too since Saturday morning!

Last edited by cupcakez; 02-15-2019 at 09:28 PM.
cupcakez is offline   Reply With Quote