View Single Post
Old 02-15-2019, 08:42 PM   #377 (permalink)
redondoaveb
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2014 Nismo Gunmetal
redondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by cupcakez View Post
To be fair, this idler pulley popping off means it wasn't torqued properly to begin with. Which means this is 100% IPP's fault.
Nobody touched that pulley ever since the engine was given to me, because there was no reason to touch it.
Am I going to call IPP and tell them it's their fault? Probably not.

Unless the pulley came out and cracked my block causing a hole somewhere which makes oil leaks that will cost a fortune to fix, only then will I fight IPP for that. I'm still under warranty technically since it's only february and I didn't purchase the block and get it to me until like April / May ish of last year.

Lol.

So many issues I'm laughing about it now at this point.

I'm thinking to bring it to one person who is extremely mechanically inclined, and having them look over the entire car and look for any critical issues that may be, and have it fixed then and there.

Tired of playing the exponentially growing whack-a-mole game with these issues haha
Get it to Eugene.
Fast Intentions "Stage Seb" twin turbo #098- Specialty Z/Tial-Xonarotor/CJM/Ecutek/HKS/KW/SPL/Hotchkis/Rohana/Toyo
700+whp
redondoaveb is offline   Reply With Quote