View Single Post
Old 02-07-2019, 08:03 PM   #6941 (permalink)
Rusty
Ronin Samurai - Assassin

Drives: 2011 Nismo GM 6M
Rusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond repute
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by jwick View Post
I worked a job up there for the Arctic drilling program 3-4 years ago. I never made the trip but we were instructed by the client on how to behave and react even in the grocery store. They were paranoid because O&G already has such a bad rep up there they didn’t want any more negative PR.
It was the wild, wild wild wild west when they started the pipe line up there. Those idiots when they got time off would tear up bars and anything else.

When I worked for Elliott. I had to go through survival training to go on the Hibernia drill rig off the coast of Newfoundland in the north Atlantic. The rig has some Elliott equipment on it. Did the training and never got the chance to go. The training was on how to survive 30 deg water temps.

浪人 - 殺し屋
"The Difficult Anytime, The Impossible By Appointment Only"
http://www.the370z.com/members-370z-...o-journal.html