View Single Post
Old 01-28-2019, 10:04 AM   #17 (permalink)
Spoiler
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 21 Supra -Blk/Red
Spoiler has a reputation beyond reputeSpoiler has a reputation beyond reputeSpoiler has a reputation beyond reputeSpoiler has a reputation beyond reputeSpoiler has a reputation beyond reputeSpoiler has a reputation beyond reputeSpoiler has a reputation beyond reputeSpoiler has a reputation beyond reputeSpoiler has a reputation beyond reputeSpoiler has a reputation beyond reputeSpoiler has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by gsx95 View Post
I just saw the other guys thread about trading the Z for a Porsche...I just did that too! And for the same reasons, I guess. You only live once, so I traded in my 2017 Roadster (which I absolutely loved) and my 15 GT-R for a 2016 911 Turbo S Cabriolet. I tried to clear out some garage space and find a car that combined the best parts of both of those two, and I think I did. I only had the Z for a year, but it was a really great experience. It made me a little worried though when the dealer couldn't fix the roof hitting the cover when it opened. Anyway, I really like this forum and find myself coming back to it still...
Sweet car....