View Single Post
Old 01-15-2019, 11:17 PM   #35 (permalink)
UNKNOWN_370
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: well over 130m.p.h.
UNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Volk Z View Post
It just makes no sense why their halo car got a motor from a bmw that's moderate power and from a company that makes unreliable engines...

Imagine Nissan having the next GTR using a Mercedes engine...

Honestly most of us will change our mind once we see some stances and boosted up the wazoo but without a manual and going in with a bmw engine the stacks against Toyota...

Proof is in the pudding, a manual is inevitable to follow if it doesnt flop.
To my understanding. Benz engines are solid. BMW engines are good. The problems with these cars are overengineered electronic systems that make them unreliable. Which is very expensive to fix. Toyota with minimized electronics and its own tune should keep this carvreliable.