View Single Post
Old 01-15-2019, 10:32 PM   #5274 (permalink)
VABAM
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: with VDC off.
VABAM has a reputation beyond reputeVABAM has a reputation beyond reputeVABAM has a reputation beyond reputeVABAM has a reputation beyond reputeVABAM has a reputation beyond reputeVABAM has a reputation beyond reputeVABAM has a reputation beyond reputeVABAM has a reputation beyond reputeVABAM has a reputation beyond reputeVABAM has a reputation beyond reputeVABAM has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by urdeliveryguy View Post
Sup all. Ive recently fell into the world of 10/22. Im looking for a support program.
I almost went full diy custom build 10/22 but ended up buying a factory built one from Tactical Solutions. Picked up one of their X-Ring Takedowns with the Magpul Backpacker stock a couple of years back. It’s stupid light and very accurate. Mine has a TacSol modded Ruger BX-Trigger which is the only Ruger part in the whole thing other than the mags. One of the reasons I went with TacSol was for the barrel. Their takedown barrels are very accurate and have the best open sights for a takedown 10/22 set up I’ve seen. The rear sight is attached to the rear of the barrel not the receiver so you don’t lose your zero. BTW out of the box zero was dead on. I’m thinking TacSol zeroes or at least bore sights their rifles before they leave the factory. Also the rear sight is fully adjustable and both front and rear sport fiber optic pipes. The sights are so good I have no plans on mounting any sort of optics. You can buy their takedown barrels separately if you already have a Ruger takedown 10/22. I didn’t have a 10/22 when I bought it so figured I’d get the whole rifle. For a 10/22 they are not cheap (IIRC mine was about $800) but I would gladly spend the money on one again if I want another 10/22. They are that good. Now TacSol has updated their X-Ring receiver with a ambidextrous bolt handle call the X-Ring VR which has added about $100 to the price. You can still get the non VR ones on GunBroker.com for about $850.

( Click to show/hide )

https://www.tacticalsol.com/

I like how the stock hold 3 mags or you can put one mag and one 50 round box of ammo.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg CF3EEF12-23CE-4EFD-8FF8-45B3FD029B1F.jpg (309.9 KB, 84 views)
File Type: jpg EB268B7A-2E00-47AC-B844-A8AD09EE95B8.jpg (306.4 KB, 80 views)
File Type: jpg 4120605F-3FF0-4B0D-9CC3-5F31439765B1.jpg (301.5 KB, 82 views)

Last edited by VABAM; 01-15-2019 at 10:41 PM.
VABAM is offline   Reply With Quote