View Single Post
Old 01-06-2019, 11:01 AM   #4 (permalink)
Spooler
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2013 Nismo 370z
Spooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angziety View Post
I currently drive a 2016 370z Nismo. Bought it back in OCT18, looking to do some exhaust upgrades now.

Currently the only mod I have is the Stillen Gen 3 CAI.

I'm looking into Motordyne's LTH w/ resonated TP, with the FI CBE (12" resonator, CF muffler, straight through lead pipes).

I've had a couple people tell me to go with ISR LTH, or PPE LTH instead of the Motordyne ones, and to stay away from FI's CBE. They were recommending a single exit with a Y-pipe instead.

Any help here is greatly appreciated. I'm newer to the car scene, so I'm just trying to figure things out.
Anyone who tells you to go with a single exhaust just doesn't have a clue. They sound like crap. Why they said to stay away from FI's CBE is only due to one reason, they have a personal bone to pick. I would personally go with the FI's LTH's and FI's 18in. resonated CBE with carbon fiber mufflers. The sound is awesome.
Spooler is offline   Reply With Quote