View Single Post
Old 01-03-2019, 03:50 PM   #16 (permalink)
Hotrodz
Premium Member

Drives: 10 Nissan 370z Nismo
Hotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond repute

Yo brother, keep on keeping on and don't give up. You have fight for you life and continue to search for what works for you. As some have said you may need to go to serval doctors to get the one that click with. The same with counselors and therapists. I have daughter that is an exceptional human being, two bachelor degrees in four years, straight As and a Fulbright scholar. Well she was a nightmare of a child and it took several years to get her meds right. Her mother and I divorced particularly due to the stress of that challenge and now celebrate her accomplishments because she is off all her meds except for one that really is for sleep and anxiety. She has learned and retrained her brain and suffers no more. You can do it too. I am hear, reach out anytime I am only a PM away.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
Fast Intentions TT Installed and Tuned by Seb at SpecialtyZ 610whp 560tq:|Fast Intentions 3" TT-TDX|SpecialtyZ/Fast Intentions 72 Row Oil Cooler|SZ 6 Puck Clutch & Flywheel|3GsCustoms|Z1|Wavetrac|Hotchkis|Whiteline |Blitz|Fortune Auto 500|Fujimura|SPL|H&R|TK|TWM|RPM Rollbar|Sparco|Next Level Performance|TrackSpec|AeroFlow Dynamics|Pioneer|
Hotrodz is offline   Reply With Quote