View Single Post
Old 01-03-2019, 08:07 AM   #2180 (permalink)
FPenvy
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 15 GT-R BE/09 370Z
FPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hotrodz View Post
Not my style, they seem over sized and gaudy. But people with small hands and feet tend to compensate in other ways.
yea but after 7 years of the oem paddles in the Z now the same on es in the GT-R i just need something better to look at/use.

i do like the pull of the OEM ones since i've seen some people say they did not work properly or feel right when they swap out the entire paddle. there's also some that feel better but the ones im lookin at literally just lock onto the OEM paddle which is nice. tempted to get black so i can swap them between cars lol

also, the company makes 2 sizes. 220mm and 240mm. only 3/4 inch longer so i guess im just gonna go with bigger?
324whp/258wtq AAM Tuned |F.I. NonRes CF CBE/NonRes TestPipes #373|UpRev Tuner|Akuma Motorsports Intakes|Z1 34 Row Oil Cooler
Quote:
Originally Posted by F.I. Inc. View Post
Yes, they are Tony approved! Frank, when I get around to it, I may put your pipes into production. We will call them, "The FP" option.
-Tony

Last edited by FPenvy; 01-03-2019 at 08:09 AM.