View Single Post
Old 01-02-2019, 09:47 PM   #2112 (permalink)
Felix_A
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 11' 370Z SP 6M
Felix_A has a reputation beyond reputeFelix_A has a reputation beyond reputeFelix_A has a reputation beyond reputeFelix_A has a reputation beyond reputeFelix_A has a reputation beyond reputeFelix_A has a reputation beyond reputeFelix_A has a reputation beyond reputeFelix_A has a reputation beyond reputeFelix_A has a reputation beyond reputeFelix_A has a reputation beyond reputeFelix_A has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by madwi View Post
The most tedious and important part of epoxy floor turning out great is the floor prep. Rolling the epoxy is the easy part. I will say this though, if you put a lot of flakes in the epoxy, finding small dropped parts is a pain in the ***.

I like to read about the different floor types here:

https://www.garagejournal.com/forum/...splay.php?f=20

That’s what I was reading too, prep is key. I just don’t know if there’s a moisture barrier or anything beneath the concrete. I think there is, but I’m not certain. The floor doesn’t “sweat” in the hot rain like the floor at work does. I just again don’t even know where to begin. My problem is I read too much and get confused by all the options, lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Z1/Tomei/Rays/Zspeed/Xpress Skins/Alpine