View Single Post
Old 01-01-2019, 04:45 PM   #81 (permalink)
Leadfoot
Base Member

Drives: 2012 370z blk M6 cpe
Leadfoot is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asus_ View Post
LOL this. I was filling up at the gas station the other night, and i had just given the Z a good wash n wax.. it was looking real nice and it's sitting low tucked and just straight murdered out in all black everything. I turn on my car and that nice deep growl of the Ark grip exhaust got his attention and moments later as i was leaving the gas station the dude just looked at me with a dirty look at called me a entitled douche bag... and shouted something along the lines mommy n daddys money..

I take it as a compliment of course! Lets face it, the Z has got timeless curves & well if done nicely n well maintained is honestly a neck breaker!

I also love it when i got other cars like Honda's and whatnot tailgating me and trying to get me to react. I just keep calmly cruising while they make all the noise they want right behind me.. until they eventually feel stupid and pull back. Not worth the Z's time nor gas.. I cant help but to feel its like a civic trying to rev up next to a lambo not in just speed wise but style, class, everything.
People think im paranoid or delusional when i explain these weird daily encounters. I had people cut me off at a stop light, i had a soccer dad cut me off on the highway doing 100 he lost control and flipped his jeep 9 times and almost land in oncoming traffic on the other side..Thank god the fool didnt hit nobody else more,my car only got scratched and he still has his life!

People keep saying it dont matter what you drive theres idiots everywhere and i totally agree but driving a sports car that looks like it might cost a lot of money brings out a speciel group of morons that i never experienced before coming from a honda civic.