View Single Post
Old 01-01-2019, 01:57 AM   #5266 (permalink)
dts3
Track Member

Drives: 08 Expedition
dts3 has a reputation beyond reputedts3 has a reputation beyond reputedts3 has a reputation beyond reputedts3 has a reputation beyond reputedts3 has a reputation beyond reputedts3 has a reputation beyond reputedts3 has a reputation beyond reputedts3 has a reputation beyond reputedts3 has a reputation beyond reputedts3 has a reputation beyond reputedts3 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Here's the family

Here is some of my collection:

Big and little brothers. These are a 20" rifle in 5.56 and a 10.5" pistol in 300 Blackout. That ACOG cost as much as the rest of the rifle it's on

He is on his way to being a supressed SBR in 300 Blackout. Yes, two tax stamps

I'm not sure what he's going to be yet. I bought him because my brother gave me a $40 gift card to Cabela's, so I walked in, and ten minutes later I walked out with a receiver for $10 (paperwork is much faster with a CPL). I'm thinking a carbine length .50 Beowulf because why not?

Carry pistols depending on how baggy my clothes for the day will be. A Kimber Ultra CDP ii with CrimsonTrace grips and tritium night sights, and an XDS 9mm with Streamlight tlr-3. It was the smallest that they offered when I bought it, but I'll be upgrading to the tlr-6 soon.

Ruger Blackhawk in .45 Colt. I reload 280grain cast lead to .44mag velocities and it's so fun to shoot. Very rough on the hands though. I bought the convertible model so I have an extra cylinder in .45 ACP that doesn't get much use

My dedicated truck gun. This is the gun that Kimber likes to pretend that they never made. It's a pro BP ten ii. She's not pretty, but she's proven herself. I've put thousands of rounds through her over the last 13 years, and have only had two jams, both with questionable ammo. This is my second most accurate pistol, so she's earned her place in the center console. 14+1 of .45 ACP in a 1911 is not something to ignore.

Last edited by dts3; 01-01-2019 at 02:21 AM.
dts3 is offline   Reply With Quote