View Single Post
Old 12-31-2018, 01:37 PM   #1715 (permalink)
bunk
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2010 370z Roadster
bunk has a reputation beyond reputebunk has a reputation beyond reputebunk has a reputation beyond reputebunk has a reputation beyond reputebunk has a reputation beyond reputebunk has a reputation beyond reputebunk has a reputation beyond reputebunk has a reputation beyond reputebunk has a reputation beyond reputebunk has a reputation beyond reputebunk has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jwick View Post
I was referring to the BF. The S&W500 is a lot of gun for anyone to handle, much less someone that doesn’t know what to expect.

You hit the nail on the head, ONE round at a time.
Ah, I stand corrected! My brother used to work at an adult bookstore and they kept a loaded 45 under the counter. One of his co-workers started playing with it and was "playfully" flagging my brother. When he told me this, I wanted to just go find the dude and beat some sense into him! A good friend of mine's brother got his head blown off with a shotgun because the brother and a cousin were "playing" with it.
-Drop in K&N Filter -Invidia Gemini CBE -Z1 Oil Cooler -Swift Springs - EcuTek -Forgestar F14 -SPL Camber Links -Akebono BBK Upgrade -Z1 Premium SS Lines -SPL Diff Bushings -SPL FUCAs - BellRaceworks Diff Brace