View Single Post
Old 12-31-2018, 01:32 PM   #1713 (permalink)
jwick
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '10 G37 6MT
jwick has a reputation beyond reputejwick has a reputation beyond reputejwick has a reputation beyond reputejwick has a reputation beyond reputejwick has a reputation beyond reputejwick has a reputation beyond reputejwick has a reputation beyond reputejwick has a reputation beyond reputejwick has a reputation beyond reputejwick has a reputation beyond reputejwick has a reputation beyond repute
Default The New "What did you do with your Z today" (with off topic replies) XXXI

Quote:
Originally Posted by bunk View Post
I dont blame the girl. The dudes she was with were the dumbasses. They broke just about the most basic gun safety concerns there are.
- they let a novice shoot a hand cannon
- they ignored the 1 bullet rule where you only load one round and ONLY one round for a novice shooting a particular gun for the first time
- they were @ssholes

Again, gun safety was ignored
- the RO, instructor, or whatever you want to call him was standing to her side, and not behind her.
- he didnt properly brace the girl shooting
- more than 1 round for a novice shooter
- he was an @sshole (as with the parents)

Ive taken guy friends out shooting for their first time. They all try to be macho, asking why the hell am I only letting them fire one round from my 1911. I tell them, because I dont want to be the @sshole responsible for him killing themself or someone else.

And then the youtube kid who thought a phone book could stop a round from a Desert Eagle 50. He held the phonebook and had his gf shoot the Desert Eagle. He was just an @sshole!

I was referring to the BF. The S&W500 is a lot of gun for anyone to handle, much less someone that doesn’t know what to expect.

You hit the nail on the head, ONE round at a time.