View Single Post
Old 12-31-2018, 01:25 PM   #1712 (permalink)
bunk
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2010 370z Roadster
bunk has a reputation beyond reputebunk has a reputation beyond reputebunk has a reputation beyond reputebunk has a reputation beyond reputebunk has a reputation beyond reputebunk has a reputation beyond reputebunk has a reputation beyond reputebunk has a reputation beyond reputebunk has a reputation beyond reputebunk has a reputation beyond reputebunk has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jwick View Post
What a dumbass. Guns aren’t toys.
I dont blame the girl. The dudes she was with were the dumbasses. They broke just about the most basic gun safety concerns there are.
- they let a novice shoot a hand cannon
- they ignored the 1 bullet rule where you only load one round and ONLY one round for a novice shooting a particular gun for the first time
- they were @ssholes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zingston View Post
Reminds me of the situation in which the parents of a 9 year old girl took her to shoot an Uzi at a range and ended up shooting/killing the instructor. The gun just got away from her as the rounds were firing. Sad for everyone involved!

Again, gun safety was ignored
- the RO, instructor, or whatever you want to call him was standing to her side, and not behind her.
- he didnt properly brace the girl shooting
- more than 1 round for a novice shooter
- he was an @sshole (as with the parents)

Ive taken guy friends out shooting for their first time. They all try to be macho, asking why the hell am I only letting them fire one round from my 1911. I tell them, because I dont want to be the @sshole responsible for him killing themself or someone else.

And then the youtube kid who thought a phone book could stop a round from a Desert Eagle 50. He held the phonebook and had his gf shoot the Desert Eagle. He was just an @sshole!
-Drop in K&N Filter -Invidia Gemini CBE -Z1 Oil Cooler -Swift Springs - EcuTek -Forgestar F14 -SPL Camber Links -Akebono BBK Upgrade -Z1 Premium SS Lines -SPL Diff Bushings -SPL FUCAs - BellRaceworks Diff Brace