View Single Post
Old 01-29-2010, 10:28 PM   #304 (permalink)
Zsteve
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: the 2 balled club
Zsteve is a splendid one to beholdZsteve is a splendid one to beholdZsteve is a splendid one to beholdZsteve is a splendid one to beholdZsteve is a splendid one to beholdZsteve is a splendid one to beholdZsteve is a splendid one to behold

you know selling for less can net you more as more will be sold. I really think that these companies on forums would make more money if they sold their products for less as they would sell more thhus making more. Sometimes less is more. I for one know that I dont buy as many things as I would like cuz of the prices. I feel with people saying they are willing to pay said amount on these forums that it actually influences the price. I mean if I make something and I see that people will pay 10x then what I was going to charge I would go with what they are saying. I am probably out of the SC game as I wont pay 8K plus install for one, now if I had millions then yes. Guess im down to the HFCs now and I think those are priced to high too. Just my 2 cents and rant. Those that pay Im sure will be pleased. enjoy.