View Single Post
Old 12-19-2018, 12:57 PM   #51 (permalink)
Spooler
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2013 Nismo 370z
Spooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JLarson View Post
I deal with a few different kinds of people.

1) Those who know nothing about cars. To them, it looks good and it looks fast. I get a lot of compliments. I got a lot with my 350z too. Both cars look more expensive than they are.
2) Those who know a little bit about cars and horsepower. To them, it's a lot of "dud3 my must@ng is super faster!!!"
3) Those who are car enthusiasts and who recognize it for what it is - a car meant to carve canyons and winding roads.
For point #2. I just don't talk with those guys. Over the years I have became less and less interested in carrying on a conversation with those folks. They annoy me to no end.
Spooler is offline   Reply With Quote