View Single Post
Old 12-13-2018, 12:54 PM   #9268 (permalink)
Ghostvette
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 15 Magma Red 6MT
Ghostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by redondoaveb View Post
I know PV roads like the back of my hand. I've ridden all the hills in the Santa Monica and San Gabriel mountains along with Baldy. The girl's still look good, too bad I've gotten so old.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zingston View Post
Dude, that's some riding! I rode the SM mountains when I lived in Marina Del Rey, but BALDY? Damn, that's a hike!!!

Yep, we get older, but the hot chics seem to stay the same age. Wait, hold on...
Quote:
Originally Posted by redondoaveb View Post
I rode up the front side of Baldy, that was gruelling. SM mountains has some extremely technical hills.

We just don't look at the chic's our age, that's why they appear to not be aging.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zingston View Post
We just don't look at the chic's our age, that's why they appear to not be aging.
Ain't that the sad truth! Ha ha![/QUOTE]

The problem with chicks our age is that they mostly look like they've been rode hard and put up wet..... AND they are 3/4 nuts....

The ones we gawk ain't interested unless we have a butt load of money to spend on them....