View Single Post
Old 12-12-2018, 09:21 AM   #9106 (permalink)
FPenvy
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 15 GT-R BE/09 370Z
FPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jwick View Post
Is that why they always get killed in the console wars and the exclusive games suck?

We’ve been in our new house for ten months. Both PS4 and Xbox are hooked up to the home theater. The Xbox has only been turned on once to confirm it was hooked up properly and the PS4 is used multiple times a week.
it depends on your preference. personally i like xbox exclusives over any PS exclusive.

also the PS controllers are hot garbage. i cannot stand their design. tell me you agree that the xbox controller is a million times more comfortable.

also i probably average 3-6 hours a day on my xbox lol
324whp/258wtq AAM Tuned |F.I. NonRes CF CBE/NonRes TestPipes #373|UpRev Tuner|Akuma Motorsports Intakes|Z1 34 Row Oil Cooler
Quote:
Originally Posted by F.I. Inc. View Post
Yes, they are Tony approved! Frank, when I get around to it, I may put your pipes into production. We will call them, "The FP" option.
-Tony