View Single Post
Old 12-07-2018, 06:42 AM   #8523 (permalink)
jwick
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '10 G37 6MT
jwick has a reputation beyond reputejwick has a reputation beyond reputejwick has a reputation beyond reputejwick has a reputation beyond reputejwick has a reputation beyond reputejwick has a reputation beyond reputejwick has a reputation beyond reputejwick has a reputation beyond reputejwick has a reputation beyond reputejwick has a reputation beyond reputejwick has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by madwi View Post
I hadnt tried the morph-all, that's a good idea. Sometimes I like to cheese my way through games.

Fallout 4 I sometimes will create a mod that gives me a high hitting gun from the start and then just run to a bad place for a lvl 1 player and start mowing things down. Sometimes I spawn a couple turrets and missile launchers.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T_rPpAX113Y

You have to have the ultimate weapon of that chic that steals all your ****. Add a slash-all to the slot and find the enemies that drop the stat boost. There’s one screen in the game where you see the outside of one of the reactors and it’s a rocky landscape. You can circle around the reactor, you disappear around the backside but you can do laps. The guys show up on that screen.