View Single Post
Old 12-06-2018, 08:39 PM   #8430 (permalink)
Felix_A
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 11' 370Z SP 6M
Felix_A has a reputation beyond reputeFelix_A has a reputation beyond reputeFelix_A has a reputation beyond reputeFelix_A has a reputation beyond reputeFelix_A has a reputation beyond reputeFelix_A has a reputation beyond reputeFelix_A has a reputation beyond reputeFelix_A has a reputation beyond reputeFelix_A has a reputation beyond reputeFelix_A has a reputation beyond reputeFelix_A has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jchammond View Post
Aftermarket brakes are cheap for those cars...ranging 79-136 for basic to premium; from the NapaZone
True. But the people who own it are broke. I feel for them but if they’d gotten them changed however long ago they wouldn’t be in this situation. Calipers cost the shop $51 apiece and we can get pads and rotors for $69.99. Gold ceramic pads and plain rotors. The way our percentages have to be make the job really expensive in the end though. Parts have to be 24% or less of the job. So I get a part that takes no time to put on for $20, I have to charge $100 for our percentages to be right. That’s one thing I hate about corporate office crap. I try to cut people breaks whenever I can. Tell them to get the part themselves and I’ll throw it on for free if it takes me 5 minutes. At the same time I work on hourly with commission bonus, so I do try to sell things that are needed.

Z1/Tomei/Rays/Zspeed/Xpress Skins/Alpine