View Single Post
Old 12-04-2018, 11:32 AM   #5260 (permalink)
VABAM
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: with VDC off.
VABAM has a reputation beyond reputeVABAM has a reputation beyond reputeVABAM has a reputation beyond reputeVABAM has a reputation beyond reputeVABAM has a reputation beyond reputeVABAM has a reputation beyond reputeVABAM has a reputation beyond reputeVABAM has a reputation beyond reputeVABAM has a reputation beyond reputeVABAM has a reputation beyond reputeVABAM has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rusty View Post
This talk about AR pistols wants me to build a AR SBR 300 with a 12" barrel . An OSS suppressor. The upper and lower would be an ASA side cocking.

https://osssuppressors.com/
I'm going to build an SBR at some point. Really would like to SBR a X95 in 300BLK with a stubby suppressor of some sort.

An AR pistol is a little more practical for me at the moment. One reason is traveling with it across state lines. I live close to a state line and I don't want to have to deal with asking the ATF for permission to travel to another state with it. I'm not trying to get around the NFA, I'm just more willing to deal with the cons of an AR pistol than the cons of a SBR at the moment. Also I travel a lot for work and having NFA items would make things difficult. Hopefully in the near future that will change and once I have settled in where ever I ended up I will be building/buying some NFA items.

For those who don't know about traveling with NFA items:
( Click to show/hide )

Last edited by VABAM; 12-04-2018 at 11:39 AM.
VABAM is offline   Reply With Quote