View Single Post
Old 12-04-2018, 08:42 AM   #5258 (permalink)
Ghostvette
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 15 Magma Red 6MT
Ghostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dts3 View Post
I've come across two ranges that don't allow AR pistols. I was told directly that it is because of them covering their *** for potential legal issues. Technically if you put the buffer tube of an AR pistol to your shoulder as if it's a stock then you're using it as an SBR and violating the NFA in a major way. I don't know if it's been tested in court, but an ATF agent with a bug up his *** can make a lot of trouble for you and the range. Gotta keep the buffer tube off your shoulder.
Unfortunately, there are too many stupid owners that do chit like that and make it hard for the rest of us.