View Single Post
Old 12-03-2018, 06:48 PM   #5254 (permalink)
VABAM
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: with VDC off.
VABAM has a reputation beyond reputeVABAM has a reputation beyond reputeVABAM has a reputation beyond reputeVABAM has a reputation beyond reputeVABAM has a reputation beyond reputeVABAM has a reputation beyond reputeVABAM has a reputation beyond reputeVABAM has a reputation beyond reputeVABAM has a reputation beyond reputeVABAM has a reputation beyond reputeVABAM has a reputation beyond repute

Haven't had a chance to shoot my 300BLK AR pistol yet because my local ranges are weird about AR/AK pistols. Most have flat out ban AR/AK pistols. One range allows AR/AK pistols but they have to have braces. There is one that allows all AR/AK pistols but I hate that range. The restrictions aren't due to legal concerns like dealing with AFT rulings. It is all due to stupid people not controlling their guns. For example; I had a discussion with one range's staff and their ban came after the owner of the range saw a guy with an AK pistol buy 100 rounds, shoot all of them at the same target and only 6 rounds hit the target. If it wasn't hunting season I would just go in the woods and blast away. I probably will build a standard lower with a brace later on making it easier to shoot it in general.

Any of you guys have issues with AR/AK Pistols at public ranges?