View Single Post
Old 11-29-2018, 08:06 PM   #9 (permalink)
Quicksilvers
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2017 370z
Quicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by EZT View Post
Hello all,

I’ve got a 7 speed, 2009 base model with 150k miles. R2C intakes, FI exhaust, art pipes. I’ve had little to no issue with the Z, besides the CSF crap radiators. Well today, I attempted to pass a dump truck, and the power cut off, as if I was redlining the vehicle. Oil temperature was 180, water temperature was fine. No SES lights are being thrown nor is the brake light/VDC light coming on. I parked and turned the car off and fired it back up, using my paddle shifters I went from 1-3, and again promptly around 3500-3600 the power cuts. Furthermore, I tried even in park to rev the car and it won’t go beyond 3500. Lastly, I’m at a 1/4 tank of gas if it’s any relevant information. I feel like it’s fuel related, but I’m not mechanic by trade. Any input fellows?
I never had any problems with any of the CSF radiators I have had and they never leaked. My Z’s only benefited using the CSF radiators having checked the engine coolant temperature after installation.
Quicksilvers is offline   Reply With Quote