View Single Post
Old 11-20-2018, 12:39 PM   #6290 (permalink)
Hotrodz
Premium Member

Drives: 10 Nissan 370z Nismo
Hotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bunk View Post
Thats one bad@ss Z! I saw hes a real estate agent. I was gonna make him an offer when I was considering moving to Az, buy one of his listings if he threw in a the Z at a discount..lol
Yep, he and had the same exact setup other than he was tuned at near 650whp and me at 600. Seb actually tuned our cars on the same day. The only reason I didn't get who is he was Tony's customer and am Seb's lol. Ryan is an excellent driver and whipped up on a number of higher hp vehicles. He I and Hojin used to have a group text thing going.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
Fast Intentions TT Installed and Tuned by Seb at SpecialtyZ 610whp 560tq:|Fast Intentions 3" TT-TDX|SpecialtyZ/Fast Intentions 72 Row Oil Cooler|SZ 6 Puck Clutch & Flywheel|3GsCustoms|Z1|Wavetrac|Hotchkis|Whiteline |Blitz|Fortune Auto 500|Fujimura|SPL|H&R|TK|TWM|RPM Rollbar|Sparco|Next Level Performance|TrackSpec|AeroFlow Dynamics|Pioneer|